Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- On behalf of all coauthors, I certify that all of the materials in this manuscript have no financial interest or non-financial interest with any organization, person, or any entity.
- This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This license allows authors to retain ownership of the copyright of their papers. This license also permits any user to download , print out, reuse, and distribute the article, as long as proper attribution is given to the authors and the journal. The license ensures that the article will be available as widely as possible and that the article can be included in any scientific archive.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.